Link to Parcel Map Viewer
Link to Political Map Viewer
Link to Flood Zone Map Viewer
Link to Tax Area Map Viewer
Link to Parcel Map Viewer for Mobile Devices
Link to download Silverlight
Instructions for using the Parcel Map Viewer:
- The Silverlight plug-in must be installed to use the viewer. A link to download Silverlight is located above.
- Click on the map viewer link above and the map should open. You can click on each of the map icons, located across the top of the page, to find out what they do. Try the Help Tips icon to learn navigation and selection methods.
- Click on the search icon and start typing an address, parcel number, owner name, subdivision or town name. Once a match is selected from the list, the map will zoom to your selection.
- If you zoomed to a parcel, used the id icon , or created a group of selected parcels , a results window will open allowing you to create a buffer, download a csv file of the selected features, or email a link to some that shows the view of the selected features.
- When an individual parcel is selected, the results window will also include an “Assessor Property Information” link which will open the parcel’s Assessor information in EagleWeb.
- After using the id icon , you can click on the drop down arrow above the results window to view overlapping boundaries and tax areas for the parcel.
- Creating a buffer will result in the selection of all parcels within the chosen distance from the original selection.
- Create bookmarks to save map views. Simply type a name for the bookmark and click the plus button. To clear the bookmark, click on the bookmark name and then click the Clear button.